A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Bennion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Bennion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Bennion, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennion graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Jacobsen Bennion FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lynn J. Bennion practice?
- Dr. Lynn Bennion has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Bennion practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Endocrinologists.