Learn more about Dr. Lynn Bennion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Bennion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennion
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bennion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Bennion, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennion graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennion has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Bennion FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Bennion practice?
- Dr. Lynn Bennion has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Bennion practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and Sunnyvale, CA.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Endocrinologists.