Dr. Lynn Bentson MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

no change

June 5th, 2012
Again, worth the wait
I can't say enough good about Lynn. Everyone else has said it all. God Bless this true gem of the medical community!!

November 14th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
This doctor is very capable, dedicated, patient, and has a wonderful personality.She truly listens to her patients and gives 100% to see that their needs are met.

September 25th, 2011
wONDERFUL AND CARING DOCTOR
I HAVE BEEN GOING TO LYNN FOR 20 YEARS AND I CAN'T IMAGINGE FINDING A MORE CARING AND COMPETENT DR. I CAN TELL YOU THAT I KNOW THAT SHE SAVED MY HUSBANDS LIFE BY DIAGNOSING HIS SEVERE DIABETES THAT HIS PREVIOUS DR OVERLOOKED. THANK GOD FOR COMPETENT DRS.

July 14th, 2011
Worth the wait
Dr. Bentson does not rush her patients through the exam room. She takes her time with each patient which is why she does such a terrific job. I am a busy person so I always try to get the first appointment in morning or after lunch. I call if my appointment is during the day to see if she is ontime, I adjust accordingly. She is definately worth the wait!

August 13th, 2010
I work in the medical community, so I know what I like and don't like in a physician. Dr Bentson is the best of the best. She's extremely knowledgeable and very persistent and thorough. She takes amazing care of me, and she does it with incredible humor and caring. She does take her time with each pt, so waiting may become an issue for some, but I don't mind the wait because I know that she will take her time with me!

October 27th, 2009
An excellent doctor,
Dr. Bentson is an excellent, caring doctor. I started going to her several years ago and now four members {all seniors} of our family now claim Dr. Bentson as our primary doctor. She not only takes the time to explain things to you but she also has a great sense of humor.--wonderful doctor.