A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Bergstraesser is Excellent. Dr. Bergstraesser has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Bergstraesser, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergstraesser graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bergstraesser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Benedictine Hospital
- Kingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bergstraesser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Bergstraesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Bergstraesser practice?
Dr. Lynn Bergstraesser practices Family Medicine near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Poughkeepsie, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Kingston Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Bergstraesser, Dr. Linette Bergstraesser, Dr. Melanie Bergstraesser, Dr. Melisa Bergstraesser, Dr. Malinda Bergstraesser, Dr. Lyn Bergstraesser, Dr. Lynda Bergstraesser, Dr. Missy Bergstraesser