A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Black is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Black, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Black has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn I Black MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn I. Black practice?
- Dr. Lynn Black has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Black practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.