A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Brazell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Brazell, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Brazell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Brazell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M Brazell MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Brazell practice?
- Dr. Lynn Brazell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Brazell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Obstetricians & Gynecologists.