A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Broadman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Broadman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Broadman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Broadman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Broadman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M Broadman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Broadman practice?
- Dr. Lynn Broadman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Broadman practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairmont, WV.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists and Pittsburgh Pain Management Doctors.