A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Burmeister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Burmeister is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burmeister graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burmeister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Ann Burmeister MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Burmeister practice?
- Dr. Lynn Burmeister has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Burmeister practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Endocrinologists.