Learn more about Dr. Lynn Canavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Canavan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canavan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canavan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Canavan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Canavan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Canavan has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Didonato Canavan FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Canavan practice?
- Dr. Lynn Canavan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Canavan practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.