A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Canavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Canavan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Canavan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Canavan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Canavan has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Didonato Canavan FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Canavan practice?
- Dr. Lynn Canavan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Canavan practices Surgery near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Mckinney, TX.
See McKinney Surgeons.