A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Cetin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Cetin, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cetin graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Cetin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cetin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn T. Cetin practice?
Dr. Lynn Cetin practices Pediatrics near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See East Setauket Pediatricians.