A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Cetin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Cetin, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cetin graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Cetin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Talin Cetin FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn T. Cetin practice?
- Dr. Lynn Cetin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Cetin practices Pediatrics near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Roslyn, NY.
See East Setauket Pediatricians.