The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Chao
Dr. Lynn Chao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in New Orleans, LA and Ridgefield, CT (and 1 other location). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Chao is affiliated with Southeast Louisiana Veterans Health Care System, Svcmc - St Vincents Staten Island and Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Chao has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Lynn Chao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Anjali Gresens
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi
Dr. Patrick Healy
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi27
Dr. James Smith
New Orleans, LA 0.01 mi34