A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Chao is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Chao, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chao has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Chao MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Chao practice?
- Dr. Lynn Chao has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Chao practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Colorectal Surgeons and Bronx Surgeons.