Dr. Lynn Chao Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Chao?

NO BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

Went to see her about a female issue . She is not compassionate and she did not act at all interested in what my needs were . STAY CLEAR

Great Doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2012

Dr Chao quickly diagnosed my problem and I was back within a few days for an outpatient procedure. She explained everything carefully and answered all my questions. I liked the way she was receptive to my questions and the way we interacted in a very equal way, never did I feel that she was not interested in my point of view. She was receptive to hearing my point of view, as we discussed the various options for me. I would use her again - without hesitation!

exceptional

Posted on July 15th, 2010

I had a difficult complication after the birth of my child. Dr Chao was recommended by my ob/gyn, and I am very grateful. I was in alot of pain over the several months which I needed to wait in order to be ready for surgery. During that time, Dr Chao followed my case closely and was very compassionate. She worked hard, researching how to best help me and was there for me every step of the way. She recently performed the surgery and so far it is a success. Dr Chao is a very caring and excellent surgeon, who will go the extra mile to help her patients.

I regret ever using Dr. Chao

Posted on June 16th, 2010

She has a horrible bed side manner that left both my mother and I upset and uncertain about the whole procedure. Dr. Chao was not only 30 minutes late but when she entered the prep area she did not introduce herself. Then she asked if I had any questions and when I said yes, she followed with a very crude and inpatient, what? I was stunned by her lack of concern for my well being and felt as if I was inconveniencing her. I was informed that Dr. Chao spoke with me after the surgery but due to the sedative I had no recollection of what she said. I asked the nurse to call her into recovery because I had a few questions and was informed that the doctor had already left. At that point I felt like an animal that was hailed in for a procedure and then hailed out. On the car ride home I called Dr. Chaos office to make a follow up appointment 7 to 10 days after the procedure as I was instructed to and her office told me she will be out and I can only get an appointment 12 days after my surgery. I regret ever going through this procedure and find that Dr. Chao is a poor communicator. She advised me at the pre-op appointment that this surgery was not major and I would be able to function fine the following day. She completely misled me because I am unable to sit, stand, or lay without sever discomfort. I am divested by the way I was treated by both the surgical center and Dr. Chao.

Dr Chao is smart, thoughtful & competent

Posted on May 12th, 2010

I first met Dr Chao in the emergency room when I had gall bladder trouble. She quickly diagnosed the problem & performed surgery on me within about 4 hours. She explained everything very clearly, she was patient and was willing to spend time with me. I had successful surgery & then several follow up appointments. I would highly recommend Dr Lynn Chao.

Posted on March 30th, 2017