Lynn Chiu-Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Lynn Chiu-Collins?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Lynn Chiu-Collins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2015

2 year patient with great results

I have had several procedures over the course of the past two years. Initially I had a brow lift, rhinoplasty and upper and lower blepharoplasty. Last year, I had a lower facelift with chin implant. These procedures went very smoothly and I had got the results I was hoping for - a refreshed, balanced appearance without looking 'done.' Dr. Chiu-Collins is patient, provides excellent care and answered all my questions and concerns about surgery. I find her to be very professional and thorough. I was so happy with her work, that I also had her perform otoplasty on my son who had one ear that needed to be pinned back. No one can tell that he's had this done and he looks completely natural and is no longer self-conscious.

March 7th, 2013

Simply amazing

Dr. Chiu-Collins spent as much time with me as I needed. She was patient and answered all of my questions, no matter how silly. I had multiple procedures done, and was happy with all of the results. I would highly recommend this doctor.

January 27th, 2013

Attention To Detail

At 52 years old I found my face to be looking like it needed some attention. I met Dr. Chiu-Collins and knew right away she would be my surgeon. Dr Chiu really understands the difference between what a man needs for a successful facelift and a woman. I am so happy with the results. She paid such detail to my lift, finite stitching and removing hair follicles from the new facial hair growth areas. I usually tell people I know that I "had a little face work done" I seem to get the same response "you look great, but not like you had a facelift!"

January 23rd, 2013

lower facelift

When I met Dr. Chiu I liked her instantly. I was nervous about anyone touching my face. I didn't ever think I would have work done. I asked several skeptical questions and was given the answers to calm my concerns. She understood my fears and as we talked I realized I wasn't scared to have the worked done. She was so amazing, every step of the way I was made to feel confidant. my recovery was a breeze. Dr. Chiu has a wonderful bedside manner, I enjoyed working with her. I don't like doctors mostly for there distant demeanor, but I felt Dr. Chiu became a friend in my process. I have people tell me how great I look all the time, they never think I had work done. I wanted to look refreshed and I do. I got exactly what I wanted. When I tell people I have had work done they ask immediately, who was your Doctor? I would of never trusted anyone to do work on me, but with Dr. Chiu it was a wonderful experience.