Lynn Chiu-Collins, MD

490 Post St
Ste 430
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-392-3333
Locations and availability (2)

|  Simply amazing  |  show details
by Jen L. on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Chiu-Collins spent as much time with me as I needed. She was patient and answered all of my questions, no matter how silly. I had multiple procedures done, and was happy with all of the results. I would highly recommend this doctor.

|  Attention To Detail  |  show details
by James S. on Jan 27th, 2013

At 52 years old I found my face to be looking like it needed some attention. I met Dr. Chiu-Collins and knew right away she would be my surgeon. Dr Chiu really understands the difference between what a man needs for a successful facelift and a woman. I am so happy with the results. She paid such detail to my lift, finite stitching and removing hair follicles from the new facial hair growth areas. I usually tell people I know that I "had a little face work done" I seem to get the same response "you look great, but not like you had a facelift!"

|  lower facelift  |  show details
by Danielle Beckham on Jan 23rd, 2013

When I met Dr. Chiu I liked her instantly. I was nervous about anyone touching my face. I didn't ever think I would have work done. I asked several skeptical questions and was given the answers to calm my concerns. She understood my fears and as we talked I realized I wasn't scared to have the worked done. She was so amazing, every step of the way I was made to feel confidant. my recovery was a breeze. Dr. Chiu has a wonderful bedside manner, I enjoyed working with her. I don't like doctors mostly for there distant demeanor, but I felt Dr. Chiu became a friend in my process. I have people tell me how great I look all the time, they never think I had work done. I wanted to look refreshed and I do. I got exactly what I wanted. When I tell people I have had work done they ask immediately, who was your Doctor? I would of never trusted anyone to do work on me, but with Dr. Chiu it was a wonderful experience.