Dr. Chia Chung MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

March 2nd, 2016
Masectomy with Silicone Implant
Dr Chung is an amazing woman and Dr!! She has to be so busy but she is so warm and personal, remembering every detail about your family as well as your situation. Made a very scary time not quite so terrible because of her knowledge and expertise. I had a left side Masectomy and a right side breast lift on a breast that I had a lumpectomy and radiation on 10 years ago. She did a beautiful job! Wonderful Dr , loving the results! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

May 10th, 2013
Dr. Chung approaches her work with an aim for naturalness and subtlety. She's very methodical in her approach, receptive to questions and concerns, and deliberate in her approach. She will not push you into treatments or procedures, but rather provides you with an array of options, presented in an objective way. She's very skilled in her work.

February 18th, 2012
Dr Chung is Outstanding
I was referred to Dr Chung by a friend. I went in for botox around my eyes & juvederm in my upper lip. The results were amazing. I was very pleased with the visit. Dr Chung was very informative, very realistic & has excellent bedside manner. She made me feel comfortable & at ease. I have been back to Dr Chung on 3 different occasions & have been very pleased with the results every time. I would definitely recommend Dr Chung for your aesthetic needs.

February 18th, 2012
Remove this spot on my face
I went to see Dr. Lynn Chung about this huge spot on my face, and whether she can do something to remove it. Dr Chung was really nice and engaging. Making a follow up appointment was easy to have the spot remove. Dr. Lynn Chung has really great bedside manners post procedure, since I was really scared. Dr Chung reassured me and the results were great.