A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Coates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Coates is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Coates graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Coates has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Parker Coates MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn P. Coates practice?
- Dr. Lynn Coates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Coates practices Internal Medicine near Carson, CA.
See Carson Internists.