A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Elizabeth Collins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn E. Collins practice?
- Dr. Lynn Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Collins practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.