A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Collins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Elizabeth Collins MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn E. Collins practice?
- Dr. Lynn Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Collins practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors.