A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Conrad, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn W Conrad FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn W. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Lynn Conrad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Conrad practices Urology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Southaven, MS and Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Urologists.