A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Cornelius is Excellent. Dr. Cornelius has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cornelius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cornelius accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Cornelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Cornelius practice?
Dr. Lynn Cornelius practices Family Medicine near Duncannon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Duncannon Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Cornelius, Dr. Linette Cornelius, Dr. Melanie Cornelius, Dr. Melisa Cornelius, Dr. Malinda Cornelius, Dr. Lyn Cornelius, Dr. Lynda Cornelius, Dr. Missy Cornelius