A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Cronin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Cronin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Cronin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cronin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Joan Cronin MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn J. Cronin practice?
- Dr. Lynn Cronin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Cronin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Holland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Zeeland, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Holland Internists and Holland Cardiologists.