A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Cronin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Cronin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cronin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cronin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Cronin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cronin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Joan Cronin MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn J. Cronin practice?
- Dr. Lynn Cronin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Cronin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Holland, MI.
See Holland Internists and Holland Cardiologists.