A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Crymes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Crymes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Crymes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crymes graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Crymes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn W Crymes MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn W. Crymes practice?
- Dr. Lynn Crymes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Crymes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.