A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Cunningham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cunningham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 39 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 17 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Cunningham practice?
Dr. Lynn Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See Cortland Family Physicians.