Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Curtis
Dr. Lynn Curtis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS, with other offices in Topeka, KS and Billings, MT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Curtis is affiliated with St Francis Hosp & Med Ctr, Topeka, Ks. He speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Curtis has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...