A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Tran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Tran, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Dieu Tran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Lynn Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Tran practices Family Medicine near Cypress, CA.
See Cypress Family Physicians.