Dr. Lynn Daltner Is this you?

3.3

Good doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2011

Dr Lynn Daltner is a great doctor She has been my doctor for more than 10 years.She became my doctor after my doctor was on vacation she found a tumor on my thyroid and it was cancer I believe strongly that if I had not seen her that day I would not more be here today I thank my live on doctor Lynn

current patient

Posted on February 17th, 2010

This physician provides excellent care. I would highly recommend Dr. Daltner

Attrocious Treatment

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Dissmisive, verbally abusive. Refused to explain the clinical need for a diagnostic test. Rather than help me, dismissed me from her practice and ignored request to provide an explanation of annual lab work results nor would she provide a copy of my records despite a written request. Find another doctor.

Icy Cold doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2008

This doctor did spend a decent amount of time with me; however, she seemed to care very little about my issues and she was downright icy in her demeanor.

COPD