A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Davidson is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Davidson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Davidson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Davidson practice?
- Dr. Lynn Davidson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Davidson practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Behavioral Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.