A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Dayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Dayton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayton graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Dayton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Taylor Dayton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn T. Dayton practice?
- Dr. Lynn Dayton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Dayton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Montpelier, ID.
See Provo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.