Dr. Lynn Derby MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2016
Outstanding Surgeon
Outstanding surgeon! From the pre-op appointment and well past the post op phase I was so impressed. Dr. Derby spends a great deal of time educating you and listening to your questions with compassion and patience. The office staff is wonderful and I always felt like a valued patient. Derby's skills as a surgeon are top notch.

July 19th, 2016
Real straight shooting physician, patient centric, no nonsensical follow ups unless patient requested. Excellent information.

March 28th, 2016
amazing Dr.. loved how she treated us and did amazing work

March 9th, 2016
I found Dr. Derby to quite rude. My procedure was something I was very nervous about and she could not have had worse bed side manner if she tried. I literally left her office crying more than once. I felt degraded by her and her staff.

November 29th, 2015
Dr Lynn Derby is the only plastic surgeon that I will ever go to. She has done a couple of procedures for me and I'm very pleased with the results. She is professional and takes the time with you. I would highly recommend her if your considering any plastic surgery of any kind.

March 16th, 2015
At this point I believe the less I say the better. I absolutely hated my experience with Dr. Derby. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy see her. I was crying about the bad results I got and she was not comforting or apologetic. She told me I was rude when she left the room. I have no clue how she is still in practice.

July 31st, 2014
I am at a complete loss regarding the negative reviews for Dr. Derby. I found her to be very professional compassionate and kind. Plus she's done twoprocedures on me both have been very successful and I've had a good experience. Don't understand the negative reviews at all.

May 6th, 2014
Best doctor/surgeon I have ever spoken to....
She was so professional and helpful. I felt completely confident in her abilities before she even performed the breast reduction on me. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who suffers from huge breasts and back pain like I did.

April 14th, 2014
Awful experience
Without a doubt the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor. I would absolutely not recommend! I'm devastated at the amount of money I saved for this procedure that I may as well have flushed down the toilet.

February 20th, 2014
Not satisfied
Overall I am very disappointed in the experience I had here. Staff is incredible rude with the exception of one nurse. Dr. Derby is very self centered and likes to talk about her own procedures she had done. I am going to have to see another doctor to correct the problem she failed to do. My procedure was pretty minor (light lipo) and I can't believe I have to go through the surgery process again. She took off barely any fat. I'm am just so upset with this place. They are also very dismissive of my concerns. I have voiced how upset I am and they just tell me it looks fine. It doesn't look fine. Even my family has told me it looks exactly the same as before. Total waste of money. Would not reccomend this place to anyone.

February 5th, 2013
An Excellent Choice!
I was very nervous about having cosmetic surgery. Dr Derby and her staff exuded competence and put me at ease from the moment I walked in, My responsibilities as a patient and realistic outcome expectations were clearly outlined at my initial consultation. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my appointments, even when I was early. Everyone in the office seemed genuinely happy to answer all of my "dumb" questions, before and after my surgery. When my appointments ran over because of all the questions I had, I never once felt rushed, and Dr. Derby was able to address all my concerns completely, even when I wasn't sure how to ask the question :-). The day of my surgery, all of the office staff was organized and ready before I arrived, and each of them spent time making me feel comfortable. Though my first follow-up appointment was scheduled for two weeks out, the staff encouraged me to call anytime with questions. The first week following my surgery, I did just that - every day. Judy, my nurse, answered each question happily, and never once sounded like she was rolling her eyes at me, even when I asked to come in just to make sure everything was OK :-) I am still in my recovery phase, but I have every confidence that I will end up with the best results possible, thanks to the skill and care of this wonderful staff. I will be returning to Dr. Derby if I decide to have cosmetic procedures in the future, and I would recommend this office to anyone considering plastic surgery

October 7th, 2010
To a doctor that really cares.
I received exceptional care, both in the office and at the hospital. Everything was expained to me prior to the surgery. Your bedside manner was only outshinned by your expertise. Thank you for changing how I look and feel about myself