A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Dever:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Dever is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Dever, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dever graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dever has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Garvin Dever MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn G. Dever practice?
- Dr. Lynn Dever has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Dever practices Pediatrics near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Dresher, PA.
See Southampton Pediatricians.