Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynne Diggs
Dr. Lynne Diggs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kensington, MD. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Diggs is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital, Medstar Georgetown University Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital of Silver Spring. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynne Diggs has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lynne Diggs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kensington, MD.
Dr. Richard Pollen
Kensington, MD 0 mi57
Dr. Daniel Rosenblum
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Kensington, MD 0 mi47
Dr. Rebecca Gross
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Kensington, MD 0 mi19