A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Dolson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Dolson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Dolson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Memorial Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Henderson Dolson MD is a female Pathologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn H. Dolson practice?
- Dr. Lynn Dolson has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Dolson practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pathologists.