Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Dolson
Dr. Lynn Dolson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL, with another office in Tallahassee, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine, Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Dolson is affiliated with Florida State Hospital, Capital Regional Medical Center and Jackson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Dolson has the following 3 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Lynn Dolson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.
Dr. Charles Lewis
Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Tallahassee, FL 0.17 mi31
Dr. David Dolson
Pathology, Cytopathology, Dermatopathology
Tallahassee, FL 0.22 mi28
Dr. Joseph Dorn
Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Tallahassee, FL 0.29 mi31