A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Donohue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Donohue has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Marie Donohue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Donohue practice?
- Dr. Lynn Donohue has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Donohue practices Family Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and South Lyon, MI.
See Livonia Family Physicians.