Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lynn Donohue
Dr. Lynn Donohue, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Donohue is affiliated with St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center), St. John MacombOakland Hospital and St John MacOmb Hospital, Warren, Mi. She speaks English.
Dr. Lynn Donohue has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Lynn Donohue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Derrick Williamson
Southfield, MI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Michelle Khurana
Southfield, MI 0.01 mi13
Dr. Alan Watt
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Southfield, MI 0.01 mi44