A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Donohue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Donohue is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donohue
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donohue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Donohue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donohue graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Donohue has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn M Donohue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Donohue practice?
- Dr. Lynn Donohue has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Donohue practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.