Family Physicians
Video profile
652 Main St
Placerville, CA 95667
530-295-6100
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Best Healer  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2013

In my 60 years, she is the Best, overall doctor I have ever had....more like a friend!

|  Great Listener  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

It has been a pleasure having Dr. Drummer as my physician over the past ten years. She strives to know her Patients on a personal level as she believes our health is related to us as a whole person. Spirit, mind and body, thus the DO rather than MD education. She spends the kind of time and attention with you that you would want of your healthcare giver. She taught in Medical schools including U.C. Davis >30 years. People and medicine are her passion.

|  Love this doc  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

you wait a while to actually get in the exam room but once you're there it's like there are no other people waiting. she takes her time with you.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

She is caring, trustworthy, personable, realistic and empowering. Baby step approach works with me. Staff and doctor was able to facilitate admin stuff so my doctor and I was able to focus on improving my health. I love the well-rounded approach of D.O. but mostly what Dr. Drummer herself, brings to the fold as a person and a professional.

|  Marie Halverson  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. Drummer saved my life! I can't say enough about her. You might have to wait for her on your appointmant but she spends as much time with you as needed. She treats you like a person. I highly recommend her.

|  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

It's all about having you come in again and again. While a continual billing of insurance goes on. Every double billed insurance company a couple of times. Avoid anything to do with her.

|  Dr. Cares  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

I would recommend Doctor Drummer to you if you have time to spare. If you want to be in and out of the office quickly, don't go here, call a different Doctor. If you want a Doctor who takes lots of her time getting to know you and diagnose you using a holistic approach. Call. She loves being a doctor helping her patients is what she lives for.

|  Poor dog  |  show details
by timmireddi on Aug 3rd, 2009

you r a poor dog, you suck totally, man!

|  OMG!  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2009

I am not satisfied at all. Sorry, but I feel worse after having gone to her.