Dr. Lynn Duffy Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Duffy?

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr. Duffy scarred me as a young child when she gave me a rectal exam during the first visit with absolutely no warning or explanation. My parents were very disappointed in her as well. As a child this made me hate doctors from then on because I had no trust in them. I still have anxiety about going to any doctor some 15 years later. Very poor bedside manner. Would never reccommend especially for uneasy kids

Retiring?

Posted on May 25th, 2012

Hope she plans to retire soon, care is horrible.

Very Displeased

Posted on October 13th, 2011

I was extremely displeased with follow-up following my daughter's appointment and tests as it took me 3 times (and over a week later) of calling the office to obtain test results. This despite the office's voice mail stating the policy of returning calls within 48 hours. After finally obtaining the results when I called the 3rd time, I asked that Dr. Duffy call me to discuss my daughter's continuing problems. That was 2 days ago and I am still waiting for a return call. It seems once they give you results of tests, that's the end of their treatment. No discussing what else can be done to diagnose the problem.

Posted on May 30th, 2011

Dr Duffy is fantastic. My daughter has been a patient of hers for four years. She is one of the reasons we have chosen to remain in the Washington, DC area. She is caring, professional, has the ability to communicate with my daugher and with us. I have always felt I could rest in her expertise--that we are in the hands of a very competent doctor.

Posted on November 7th, 2017