Pediatric Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterologist
8505 Arlington Blvd
Ste 400
Fairfax, VA 22031
571-226-5600
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  good  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

bril

|  Thank goodness we found her when we did  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2012

We are grateful to have found Dr. Duffy. First our insurance did not accept their office any more and then they went back. She has actually saved our son and worked hard to find a good resolution to help him. This has been 3 years being with her and she is great with him and the parents.Thank you The Calls

|  Retiring?  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

Hope she plans to retire soon, care is horrible.

|  Very Displeased  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2011

I was extremely displeased with follow-up following my daughter's appointment and tests as it took me 3 times (and over a week later) of calling the office to obtain test results. This despite the office's voice mail stating the policy of returning calls within 48 hours. After finally obtaining the results when I called the 3rd time, I asked that Dr. Duffy call me to discuss my daughter's continuing problems. That was 2 days ago and I am still waiting for a return call. It seems once they give you results of tests, that's the end of their treatment. No discussing what else can be done to diagnose the problem.

|  show details
May 30th, 2011

Dr Duffy is fantastic. My daughter has been a patient of hers for four years. She is one of the reasons we have chosen to remain in the Washington, DC area. She is caring, professional, has the ability to communicate with my daugher and with us. I have always felt I could rest in her expertise--that we are in the hands of a very competent doctor.