A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Tran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Erin Tran MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Lynn E. Tran practice?
- Dr. Lynn Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Tran practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Cypress, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.
See Cypress Otolaryngologists and Cypress Surgeons.