A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Ebaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Ebaugh, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebaugh graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebaugh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ebaugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn Ebaugh practice?
Dr. Lynn Ebaugh practices Nephrology near Germantown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Germantown Nephrologists.