A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Ebaugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Ebaugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Ebaugh, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ebaugh graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ebaugh has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Ebaugh MD is a female Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Ebaugh practice?
- Dr. Lynn Ebaugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Ebaugh practices Nephrology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Nephrologists.