A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Huang is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Huang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn F Huang MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn F. Huang practice?
- Dr. Lynn Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Huang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Hyattsville Radiologists.