A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Huang is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Huang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Huang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Fay Huang MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn F. Huang practice?
- Dr. Lynn Huang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Huang practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Brooklyn, MD.
See Hyattsville Radiologists.