Dr. Lynn Fitzgerald Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Fitzgerald?

Posted on August 16th, 2015

Dr. Fitzgerald was very uninterested in my problem. She discharged me without working me up. I returned several months later and required a very big surgery.

Posted on February 14th, 2015

Very hurried uncaring manner.

Dr. Fitzgerald was not compassionate or sincere during my visit.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Fitzgerald is not helpful if she does not do the surgery on the patient's body. She basically tells you to leave and has no compassion or understanding whatsoever for a patient who is suffering but might not require a surgical procedure done by her personally or corporately. Her attitude is vague and has no sympathy and prefers to misdiagnose MRIs and CT scans if she sees no reason to operate on a patient, I had four medical professionals compare and analyze the data from my same MRI and CAT scans and all four concur that I require more treatment than just doing "sit ups".especially when I'm suffering with cerebral palsy and a fusion from a burst fracture in my vertebrae at C7 that has developed arthritis above and under the fusion with bulging discs.Well, after driving 200 miles to find out that all I need to do is sit ups and she also expected me to stop taking different medications that my other physicians recommend and just start walking more even though I told her I walked four days a week around the neighborhood, but she said I need to walk with out talking for it to work. If this is a type of Dr. that someone is looking for then by all means go ahead and roll the dice and let her operate on you,her aftercare, competence, and trust will most definitely be an experience. and remember later on in life if you have trouble where she operates on your body especially your cervical spine just be ready to hear you need to do more sit-ups. Don't be like me and complain about pain because you will be marked as "seeking a magic bullet"by the one and only Dr. Fitzgerald. I never wrote a bad review about a doctor ever nor had a desire to but after driving 200 miles and hearing from Dr. Fitzgerald that it's my fault that I'm in pain, I had to post something to warn people about her practice, because she is still practicing medicine 15 years later, I guess they say practice makes perfect! Well, she still has a long way to go. And so do I, but I hope this comment will help somebody that is suffering and needs help to seek it somewhere else if it involves a a neck or back injury that is old, yes even if you have kyphosis, because according to her you're just seeking a magic bullet,and my doctor was the one seeking a neurosurgeon to best treat my medical needs, not me.I say all of this humbly and feeling humiliated by this Dr.Lynn Fitzgerald located in Longview, Texas.

Bright Physician