Dr. Lynn Frame MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Tulsa, OK

February 12th, 2016
Wonderful
Has been my OB since i was 14. The only OB i will go to. I was off put at first by him being a man but I have never once been uncomfortable during exams. Always answered my ququestions. He also has a wonderful team of female nurses( one of which is always there during exam, easing my fears of him being a male). Inserted the birth control in my arm perfectly and quickly. All together, always great visits. He also was my mothers OB and performed her hysterectomy, after he delivered me.

January 6th, 2016
He is awesome and always take his time with each patient. He sits down and talks to you. You might have to wait 15 2o minutes but that is because he takes his time.

December 1st, 2015
Excellent DOC, goes above & beyond.
Best doctor out there, I wouldn't want anyone else to take care of me throughout my pregnancies & c sections BUT him. He really cares about his patients and goes above & beyond. Visits are never a long wait & his staff are very, very kind. I wouldn't trust anyone else to deliver my babies. A wonderful doctor, a great man! We lost our last baby to cord torsion & he was there for us & really cared about what happened & was very helpful in explaining things. Wouldn't want it any other way & glad he was able to be with us thru the delivery of him. Excellent doc, highly recommend him! Don't miss out!

November 5th, 2014
BAD BAD Doctor
Bedside manner is terrible. Exam should take no more than 10-15 min it took him 30 min on me. I will never see him again. Remember you pay for this

September 30th, 2014
Horrible
I spent about ten seconds in the room with him. In and out. Didn't ask me any questions and when I asked one he just gave me a short answer. His nurse, Tamera was amazing. She always talked and answered questions. But Dr. Frame seemed like e was just ready to get out of there. In the delivery room he did a really good job, but that's not enough to go back again. Wouldn't recommend he also has like three different delivery dates for me..

June 26th, 2013
Terrible.
He literally spends about 30 seconds with me at every appointment! Never answers my questions... His nurses are always the ones I confide in! At almost 30 weeks he has yet to do a glucose test! (Even though I've had gestational diabetes in past pregnancies) I would NOT recommend him to anyone. If you want to feel like your doctor actually cares about your well being, don't go to Dr. Frame.

July 20th, 2012
Horrible bedside manner
Felt rushed every visit. Things were not explained to me. Was always given yes or no answers. Also charted he was measuring me every visit & never touched me with a tape measure. Switching doctors at 34 weeks pregnant was the best thing I did. New doctor upon measuring me, found I was measuring 3 weeks bigger than I should so did an ultrasound. Now I am facing a C-Section & am being watched closely. Seeking legal advice for falsifying medical documents.

February 14th, 2012
Loved that he personally called to follow up.

September 20th, 2011
He's the best there is. Nothing left to say.

April 21st, 2011
Very good at making me feel at ease. Confident and knowledgable. Caring and good sense of humor.

March 7th, 2011
Best there is! I wish he could be my primary care Doctor. I send every female friend I have to him.

December 17th, 2010
What a doctor should be
Always calls back personally. Very compassionate and thorough.