A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Galan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Galan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Galan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn J Garcia Galan MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn J. Galan practice?
- Dr. Lynn Galan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Galan practices Pediatrics near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Pediatricians.