A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Gaskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Gaskins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaskins graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Gaskins has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Ayres Gaskins MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Gaskins practice?
- Dr. Lynn Gaskins has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Gaskins practices Internal Medicine near Valrico, FL.
See Valrico Internists.