Dr. Lynn Ge-Zerbe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Ge-Zerbe?

October 11th, 2016

Lied about my diagnosis for profit

She diagnosed me with several medical conditions that were unrelated to my original chief complaint and I suspect it was to keep me paying her monthly premium. While under her care, my health declined to the point I was bedridden. Once I quit seeing her, my health drastically improved. My current doctors were puzzled with her treatment plan and couldn't figure out how she even diagnosed me with the conditions she claimed I had. None of my lab results (including hers) warranted the medications she had me taking and some of the lab results that raised red flags, she didn't even address. She spent most of the time during my appointments talking about herself or complaining about other patients. One visit, she wasted nearly 15 minutes talking about how she hired someone to help improve her google/yelp ratings. I have free advise for good feedback. Try actually taking care of your patients!

March 20th, 2016

Brilliant Doctor!

Dr. GeZerbe is absolutely wonderful! She takes her time getting to know her patients and sharing who she is and how she practices medicine. She is consistent in her practice and expects for every patient to do their part to maintain our health. I love the accountability and appreciate her persistence. She's been there for me from simple colds to complex surgery in person, via email, text and telephone and met me in different cities. I appreciate the consistency with how she practices medicine and flexibility in her communication.

August 19th, 2015

Best Endo in Idaho

Dr G and her staff provide an atmosphere that fosters a nurturing and supportive environment from the moment you walk in the door and through the entire appointment. Dr G is unique in that she has a clinical background and thus has a "hands on" understanding of disease processes and viable treatment options. She also blends Eastern and Weatern treatment options for her patients. Dr G is extremely invested in her patient's wellbeing and strives to provide the highest level of care and support. My personal experience with Dr G has been nothing short of spectacular. I am not only a patient who is seen by other specialists in specific autoimmune disease, but I am also the daughter of a surgeon. My experience with Dr G has far exceeded any other I have had with a medical professional. If you are looking for a physician who is knowledgeable, listens to you and your concerns and provides options of treatment without dictating the direction of your care, Dr Lynn Ge-Zerbe is your answer, hands down!

August 16th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor

Dr G is amazing! Spends time with her patience and is very easy to communicate. She puts so much time into her job and is very highly educated. I have seen numerous endos, and Dr. G has always always been the best help and support. She has taught me more than any endo has and thinks outside the box.

April 9th, 2015

She has been the best Dr i have ever met. She has treated me like no other Dr ever has im so happy i found her. She answers all my questions and she spends no less than an hour with me every time.

October 8th, 2013

Great

I like that she tells me what's going on (educates me also). She informs me of all options that are avail to me for my treatment and she tells me what she recommends and gives me the options. I received thyroid surgery and I had thyroid cancer. She is caring and listens. She does take a long time to get to you in the office. I had to wait 2 hours one time to be seen. That doesn't happen anymore because I always ask for the first appt. of the day or the first appt. after lunch and my wait is not long.

August 20th, 2013

Dr. Ge-Zerbe really took the time to listen to and address all of my concerns regarding my extreme fatigue and lack of previous medical attention to get to the bottom of my symptoms. After meeting with Dr. Ge Zerbe she imediately knew what to check and test which immediately diagnosed me with Hashimotos. I am feeling much better after being treated by Dr. Ge-Zerbe and have even recommended her to friends, family and co-workers. I will continue to encourage Dr. Ge-Zerbe to give her staff feedback to not discuss personal issues and weekend activities in front of patients. Every time I am in the lobby waiting for an appointment, the receptionist is going into extreme details about personal stories. Unfortnately, this has potential to damage Dr. Ge-Zerbe's stellar reputation, which wouldn't be fair to the doctor as there's just a bit of unprofessionalism that could be kept under wraps by having the many conversations I've overheard, in private.

July 1st, 2013

Lynn Ge-Zerbe

I saw Lynn Ge-Zerbe when I lived in Burley, Idaho. I saw her for two years, every 6 months for thyroid problems. She was very professional, made me feel at ease, and she had a great sense of humor. I plan on making an appointment with her now that I'm living in the Boise area.

June 25th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Lynn Ge-Zerbe really took the time to examine and address all of my concerns regarding my Thyroid disorder and Graves Disease. I had been dealing with another doctor for several years and my health was not improving, After meeting with Dr. Ge Zerbe she imediately knew what to check and test for which in turn helped in treating me. I am in such a better place physically and mentally than I was before switching to Dr. Ge-Zerbe. She is a fantastic Doctor and I have all the faith in the world that she has my best interest at heart.

May 31st, 2013

Found a thyroid problem

This doctor. is a great Dr. I went to her for my diabetes which she has under excellent control and she found a problem with my thyroid and always keeps a good check on my health. She has a very tender heart. She also took care of my brother and when he passed away she shed tears. She is a great Dr. and I would recommend her to any one. She really cares about her patients.

January 31st, 2013

One Heck of a Doc

You cannot help but become more engaged with your own health care interests with Dr Ge-Zerbe as your Dr. Her enthusiasm and very "can-do" attitude is contagious. And I feel I benefit from her initial medical background in research before opening a practice and how closely she still follows it. A 5-star experience when you need someone in your corner who is a positive influence towards improvement of your diabetes management.

November 13th, 2012

Feeling better

Thankyou Dr. Gezerbe for being willing to treat me based on symptoms and not just lab values! I cannot express how grateful I am to be feeling so much better!!