A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Gershan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Gershan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Gershan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Akramoff Gershan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn A. Gershan practice?
- Dr. Lynn Gershan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Gershan practices Pediatrics near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.