A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Gessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Gessner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Gessner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gessner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gessner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Michelle Gessner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lynn M. Gessner practice?
- Dr. Lynn Gessner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Gessner practices Pediatrics near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Brighton Pediatricians.