A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Gibbs is Excellent. Dr. Gibbs has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn R. Gibbs practice?
Dr. Lynn Gibbs practices Family Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Katy Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mel Gibbs