A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Gibbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Gibbs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Lynn Gibbs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Gibbs practices Family Medicine near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Katy Family Physicians.