A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld is Excellent. Dr. Hahnfeld has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahnfeld graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hahnfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospitals, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hahnfeld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn E. Hahnfeld practice?
Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld practices Urology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI and Baraboo, WI.
See Madison Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Hahnfeld, Dr. Linda Hahnfeld, Dr. Lindy Hahnfeld, Dr. Linette Hahnfeld, Dr. Linnie Hahnfeld, Dr. Lissa Hahnfeld, Dr. Lyn Hahnfeld, Dr. Lynda Hahnfeld