A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahnfeld
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hahnfeld Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahnfeld graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hahnfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn E Hahnfeld MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn E. Hahnfeld practice?
- Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld practices Urology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Urologists.