A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahnfeld graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hahnfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Beaver Dam Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld practice?
- Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Hahnfeld practices Urology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Dam, WI.
See Madison Urologists.