Dr. Lynn Rawson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Rawson?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 10th, 2013

"A Grateful Patient"

The most I liked about Dr. Happel was her humility and her caliber. Fine work of distinction, and explained everything to me in clarity and focused not only on my surgery, but ever watchful on my recovery and reassuring me that the procedure was a success in those post operative weeks. She guided me through my Ventral Hernia Repair surgery I would highly recommend her and 1 out of 10 I would give her a 11! My son came home from the Army with a injury similar to mine and I trust my son to be in the care of this woman whom has shown me her professionalism and her angelic nature. Thank-you Dr. and your wonderful staff. May this review be testament to her, my surgery and her offices atmosphere.

July 23rd, 2017

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.