A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Helseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helseth
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Helseth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Helseth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helseth graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Helseth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn De Helseth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Helseth practice?
- Dr. Lynn Helseth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Helseth practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.