A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Helseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Helseth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helseth graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Helseth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn De Helseth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Helseth practice?
- Dr. Lynn Helseth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Helseth practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.