A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Helseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helseth
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Helseth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Helseth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helseth graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Helseth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn De Helseth MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Helseth practice?
- Dr. Lynn Helseth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Helseth practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.