A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Helseth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Helseth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Helseth graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Helseth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Helseth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn D. Helseth practice?
Dr. Lynn Helseth practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.