A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Hoffman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hoffman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn P. Hoffman practice?
Dr. Lynn Hoffman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.