A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lynn Howard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Howard, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Howard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- Virginia Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Howard MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lynn Howard practice?
- Dr. Lynn Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Howard practices Emergency Medicine near Brainerd, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, MN.
See Brainerd Emergency Physicians.