Overall Review

no change

April 3rd, 2012
Dr. Humphrey is the best doctor EVER!She is always friendly, takes her time, and explains things very well. She is a kind, caring person and excellent physician.

July 30th, 2010
my daughters were patients of hers and i was given a card with a time on it and showed up 15 minutes prior to my time that was written on my appointment card and still waited 30 plus minutes. i was never late prior nor was i late that day according to the appointment card i was given at the previous appointment. she had me come into the waiting room and then she took ME into another room and scolded me and yelled at me saying that i am disrespectful showing up LATE for my appointment and that she will no longer be a doctor to my daughter and she claimed that did not accept ei: 8:45 appointments as my appointment card said she told me my appointment was scheduled in their compunter as being ei: 8:00. i showed the appointment card later thru the mail to prove that i was right and did not deserve to be harrassed by the receptionist and also by Dr. Humphrey. She has a terrible bedside manner. she is rude and very short. she placed my teen aged duaghter on Paxil and Xanax and refused to refill theses CONTROLLED substances which thru my daughter into dizzy spells and blood pressure drops and severe panic attacks. i know that a doctor is NOT to just drop a patient off from a script such as this. my oldest daughter was very sick with the flu with a very high temp and becasue of her she refused to see my daughter because of her grudge and attitude and she was also refused in the urgent care. we were treated like criminials when my duaghter needed help. she made up rediculous reasons why SHE would no longer see my daughters when i was the one who did not want HER to see MY daughters any longer. this doctor is horrible mean short tempered rude disrespectful she made my daughters feel very uncomfortable to the point where they did not want to be seen by her so i fired her.

March 2nd, 2010
BEST
SHE IS THE BEST DOCTOR!

June 12th, 2009
very pleasant doctor,takes her time to explain.