A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Hung, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hung has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lynn Lih-Yin Hung MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Hung practice?
- Dr. Lynn Hung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lynn Hung practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Azusa, CA.
See Pasadena Physiatrists.