A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Hung, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Hung has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Hung practice?
Dr. Lynn Hung practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Azusa, CA.
See Pasadena Physiatrists.