Dr. Lynn Lih-Yin Hung MD is female, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lynn Hung, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Hung has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Johnsto
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lynn Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lynn L. Hung practice?
Dr. Lynn Hung practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Pasadena Physiatrists and Pasadena Pain Management Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Hung, Dr. Linda Hung, Dr. Lindy Hung, Dr. Linette Hung, Dr. Linnie Hung, Dr. Lissa Hung, Dr. Lyn Hung, Dr. Lynda Hung